Diagnosis and Treatment of Ocular Disease and Eye Injuries including:
- Dry Eye Management
- Please take the opportunity to view our Dry Eye Promotion.
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- Cataract Evaluations and Post-operative Care
- Glaucoma Management
- Pink Eye Treatment
- Foreign Body Removal
- Laser Surgery Consultations and Post-Operative Care
- Infant See Exams
Complete Contact Lens Services including:
- Bifocal Contacts
- Contacts for Astigmatism
- Colored Contacts
- Gas Permeable Contacts
- Synergeyes Contacts for Keratoconus
Frame Repair and Adjustments
Outside Prescriptions Welcome!
Facilities and Equipment>:
- Digital Retinal Photographs are taken of the interior of your eye.
- Visual Field Testing ensures you have good side vision as well as properly functioning nerves and helps rule out glaucoma.
- Corneal Topography maps the front surface of your eye and helps us diagnose eye diseases like keratoconus.
- Whenever possible, we use eco-friendly demonstration lenses in our frames that degrade faster and reduce landfill waste.
- We are fully handicap accessible.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide brought to you by Transitions®
View an instant demonstration of Transitions® photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions®